Sunday 4 October 2015

Sunday Catch-up ~Moving Week

Awww man, I'm really not in the mood to be typing a catch up today, i think I need a laptop so I can play at the other house rather than having to type everything while I'm at Dads & so easily distracted. I was really busy today too so pretty tired! I also realise i've already missed at least one feature I would usually include in the blog around this time of the month which is pretty annoying, so I'm not sure if just to go on a little break until I have internet in the new house. What do you think?

Blood Moon
My week started with the hype over the blood moon, but having not long got back off holiday I was getting tired pretty early and didn't manage to stay up past 1 :x However luckily I woke up about 4.30 randomly so I got this photo in my sleepy state then went back to bed!
Sadly the following day my degu Dash passed away, poor little thing. Understandably I was pretty upset.

Moving Van
Face had a couple of days off after that and hired a van so we could move our heaviest stuff to the new house. It was hard work! I mean, obviously, but I think actually harder was trying to pack stuff, I gave up in the end on trying to sort and just packed everything :x

Fire Pit
A few days later I went to help Dad clean out the degu cage and we ended up spending far more time outside playing with fire than planned...or even intended XD It was fun though. Sometimes you just have to enjoy the moment. Or maybe that's my procrastination talking.

Squiggle!
Today I went to a camera fair in Wolverhampton and spent far, far too much. Even though I had intended to under the excuse reason of 'home decor' ;p After we left we decided to try out our new purchases and the lovely weather with an explore around West Park.
Well, that was some of my week, how was yours?



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get to see the moon since I fell asleep :( great picture though!

    I'm a new follower :) hope that you'll follow back as well. Good luck with the remaining of the move!


    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for following me :] I'm sorry to say I'm not updating frequently at the moment as I still have no internet at my new house, but I will definitely be trying to get back on track towards November.

      I'll be sure to check out your blog x3

      Delete