Saturday 3 October 2015

Saturday Scavenges ~Week 5

The Pocket Scavenger
Well, we all know how this works by now so shall we check out a few of this week's finds? While I was away in Devon I went nuts finding stuff so it'll probably be those I'll be posting for a couple of weeks XD

A Part of Something you Ate / Add some very Tiny Decoration
A Part of Something you Ate
I was avoiding putting food on this page, and when I was tiding up around my room I found these old Maccies Monopoly stickers that I'd saved for like a scrapbook page or something. So I figure it was kind of part of something I ate!
The alteration of some very tiny decoration is kind of hard to see on this small pic, but I just scattered little crosses and dots around the page.

Something that is Broken or Damaged / Add as many things as you can
Something that is Broken or Damaged
Although this looks like the kind of thing I picked up on holiday, I actually got this little piece of rope from the daytrip around the welsh coast I went on with Dad a couple of weeks ago.
as the alteration was to add as many things to the page as I could find, I added a bunch of nautical things from around my desk, some specifically ocean-themed, some other things that I just thought would fit in X3

Something that can be Dragged and Leaves a Mark / Turn into a Landscape
Something that can be Dragged and Leaves a Mark
I found some burnt wood from a beach fire on one of Budes beaches in Devon, so that seemed about right for this page.
The alteration was to turn it into a landscape, which I kind of took as to draw a kind of landscape...I did a kind of interpretive beachy scene to go with where I found the charcoal :]

Something that was Created by a Machine / Build it Up
Something that was Created by a Machine
This was kinda weird as loo roll isn't really something I have a habit of collection to keep, but this one has puppies on it!
I was supposed to 'build it up' so I just kind of stuck on sheet over another over another? I think i could've probably managed something better for this page :x

Something that was Made by Hand / Add a Grid
Something that was Made by Hand
I made this little skull thing as I described on Wednesday's post x3 So it was a pretty easy choice to stick on this page.
The grid I chose to make into like a cross-stitch xp
Well, that's it for this week. Sorry I'm not particularly descriptive at the moment, I'm trying to fit everything in around moving atm and it's not balancing very well. Plus I don't have the net at my new place yet!



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment