Tuesday 17 March 2015

Welcome Home

It's been a while, internets. I've missed you.
I'm feeling very inactive lately, whereas I used to spend the majority of my days on a computer I now seem to struggle to find time at all for the long browsing sessions I used to enjoy so much. In fact, past social media I'm hardly about at all and that's pretty terrible! I mean, I'd like more of a balance, I admit I maybe used to spend a bit much time looking at nothing in particular xp
I'm gearing up for some big changes in my life over the next couple of years and I would like to document it, however I'm a terrible procrastinator so it'll be interesting to see in time how I'm doing with my plans, and if I can juggle some other things alongside then all the better ;]
I have a few hobbies I don't get to play with as often as I would like, such as photography and crafting, so I'm looking to make days dedicated to them to try and make myself more focused, maybe if it works out I'll finally get a few of my many projects on the road to completion!
I'm hoping to have a bit of a posting schedule, so weekly I'm posting a couple of things at least x3 Wednesday will be focused on my crafting projects, such as Smashbooking or Journalling and Sundays will be for a review of the week in photos, to try and get those pictures out there! I also plan to have some other things pop up now and then, depending on what I'm feeling like :p
Until then though, here is my long-procrastinated introduction, and I hope to see you here again soon!  

1 comment:

  1. Ooh big changes? Sounds interesting, can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete