Wednesday 22 April 2015

Project Wednesday #6- Completed Banksy Diary

Hey, if you were here on Sunday, you may remember that I was thinking about writing about my Thai Smashbook today. Well, I admit, I changed my mind XD Instead, I've decided to write about another ongoing project that has another stage complete: my diary/journal:


Like I said the other day, I've not been consistently writing a diary for a while before this, until about November when I decided to start it back up, give it another go and all that xp
Usually my diaries are full of all sorts of cut-outs and doodles and what not but as this one was just an aim to get back into the swing of things, I thought I would leave it simple and just put stuff in if I really felt like it, rather than feeling I was forced to find something to decorate a page. Because of that, it doesn't make for the most interesting flick though, but those interested in journal-keeping might like the peak into another's book x3
I've moved on now to one of the ones I previewed in my last post on journals- the pink UK ferris wheel book :] I'll let you know how it goes, in fact, I may just go write in it now while I enjoy the sunshine :]
Catch you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment