Saturday 4 April 2015

I did it!



Yeah, I'm pretty pleased with myself, I finally managed to complete my This is Not a Book after a couple of years trying XD Now what'll I do in Januarys?
I decided to talk over this one to explain some of the pages better, but I think it's actually quite annoying. I enjoyed the sound of the pages turning in my Wreck This Journal video, but in my mind that was was more self-explanatory, and I suppose it helps a lot more people know what WTJ is. I filmed it in the bay window on a very dull day so that's why my voice seems really weird I think...maybe it's just that I'm not used to hearing myself on these things xp
You may also be able to tell...I'm not the smoothest video editor XD Hope that's not too distracting!
Anyway, now that's done I guess I need a new book project...what's next? We'll see =D

No comments:

Post a Comment