Sunday 5 April 2015

Sunday Catch Up #3

Man, quickest week ever or what? Of course, because I had a break from work this week went crazy fast for me. It's Sunday already ;/
Ah, but there's no point moping about it now, I've done as much as I could towards stuff I wanted to do, although I would've liked to get outside more, the weather just wasn't up to it. It's been pretty windy and cold out there this week and that does not appeal to me at all xp So, Monday I spent in with my This is Not a Book (I've been going about this a lot recently, huh?) trying to get it completed. This week I wanted to focus on my 'projects' to at least get a couple completed, something that doesn't have to sit on my mind when I'm at work then!

I also wanted to try making some different foods. I've not been able to take advantage of being able to cook my own food really since January, so Monday I turned my hand to try and make Baked Eggs with Spinach.
They came out well if I do say so myself! Very rich, but also very tasty XD Sorry, the picture doesn't really do it justice. I'm no food photographer!

Because I work so slowly, Tuesday was also pretty dedicated to the TiNaB, and some of my only pictures today were taken for the book, including this one for the challenge 'This is a Methodology'. This book makes me do some pretty stupid things...

I did a few things on Wednesday which mostly involved getting food for the dragons then spending way too much on food for myself at Tesco, even though the house has plenty of food x.X I'm terrible for it. I did a little housework when I got back though which included going an checking on the greenhouse. Dad set some strawberries off in there before he left and I've been keeping an eye on them. He also put some potatoes into big tubs and I'd started wondering if they'd just rotted away, but would you look at this! Just as I begun to doubt them, there they are! I guess we are going to get some early new potatoes this year x3~

Thursday I went to visit a friend in Wolverhampton, nearby. We walked around the town a little and got a film she'd just finished processed to see how her new film camera had performed. She also let me borrow her Holga 120 for the spare flm I managed to buy from Ebay when buying some 35mm film. I've never used 120 before so it should be fun! I don't know if this camera particularly suits me though XD

Friday, after a week of work off and on, I was finally able to film a flick-through of the TiNaB and upload it to Youtube! It's been a long time in the making, that video. I'm not very good at doing things speedily XD I also got a lot of housework done and even made some cakes, two other things I wanted to get done this week XD

Saturday I had lot planned for, but it all fell through at the last minute. Don't you hate it when that happens? Xd So I focussed on my online stuff for a while then as the weather was good, went outside to do some gardening. It was a lovely day for it and it's about time I put some effort into it for when Dad gets back XD
Sunday I don't have a picture for actually, I spent all day at Face's Mum's with his family, just spending Easter together. We had a massive dinner then played some board games, it was a good laugh and we didn't leave til late :]
And that was my week. I had a great week away from work, now if only I could have another!

No comments:

Post a Comment