Wednesday 1 April 2015

Project Wednesday #3- Journalling

Wow it's Wednesday already? My week off is going far too fast!
So this week I was trying to think what I wanted to focus on for Project Wednesday. During this week off work I wanted to complete a bunch of projects I have lying around my desk that I never seem to get enough time for, so you'd think I'd have a bunch to write about! But I've been so focussed on my This is Not a Book I've only had time for one or two other things, and that's usually eating and internet :x
But, there is one other thing that I have been keeping up with: my journal/diary. This book was given to me by my boyfriend for Christmas a couple of years ago and I've just been waiting to use it. I attempt to write in it daily but it doesn't usually end that way, in fact I thought I was doing pretty well with it this week but it turns out I managed to miss both Monday and Tuesday! Fail.

I've been keeping diaries for a long time, but had a year-ish break before starting the banksy one after I didn't complete my last one, and so to try and get back in the swing of things and not put myself back off, I've tried to keep the current one pretty minimal. I actually prefer visual journals but I don't seem to have the inspiration for that recently :x But if you look at some of my old diaries (on my youtube channel) you can see I managed to be pretty creative with some of them, maybe I'll get back to that point again.

I've not got too long til the banksy book is finished though and then I get to choose another from my stash x3 At the moment I'm between these four...yeah I'm not being particularly decisive XD I like all of them for different reasons but I'm looking at the bound ones at the moment because I'm not sticking much stuff in, when I am the solid binding becomes a pain XD
Do you like any of them in particular? I'd love to know, I may use it next! x3

2 comments:

  1. Pick number 2 my lord! Number 2! *holds up 3 fingers*
    Sorry couldn't resist. I'm desperate to finish my current diary but I'm so slack atm! I'm determined not to start a new book though until I have used every last page in my current! I will get there and then do a flick through

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have an excuse though atm as da is over and you're writing postcards instead x3 I suppose little updates relatively often means it'll be filled quicker!

      Delete