Sunday 26 April 2015

Sunday Catch-up ~Busier than I thought!

Here we are again, back at Sunday! It's been a more eventful week than I hoped at the beginning as one of my coworkers swapped shifts with me so I didn't have to do all 12 starts, which although I lost out on a little money, was way better for my mentality xp I did miss a lot of the good weather by having to be at work, but at least I got to enjoy a little of it, including this great sunset on Thursday, which I nipped out the back gates at work to take a picture of in the middle of service!

Thursday daytime I had a good day trekking around the shops and found a fair bit that I wanted to buy- luckily I'd only taken so much money with me, perhaps something I need to do more often ;p

It did mean on Friday I'd got all that out my system and I got a little time to focus on the garden, dragging planters about an putting in some new things, I still have a lot to do but I'm pleased with how it's all doing so far :] I'll save you from any pics of dirt this week though xp

On Friday I went out with Face to a factory shop nearby where they sell surplus of all the products they make. They sell a load of brand name foods so cheap it's totally worth the trip out to see what you can find x3 This time we found a massive tub of caramel flavour frappe mix! So guess what we did when we got home? They were really good too! I was surprised at how easy it came together with just a little bit of mix.

Yesterday was a super busy day for me, my first day off in over a week and I was ready for it! I dyed my hair in the morning (though the less we speak of that at the moment the better) and then went to get a new tattoo from the girl who does Face's. It was a good afternoon of scratchy pain an i think well worth it! Excuse the picture, I promise you none of it's blood!

In the evening i went to see my friend Sami in Wolverhampton and we went out to Isosushi, which as recently opened up x3 We ate a little too much but it was well worth it! If I had a shop like this near where I live I would be poor with the amount of sticky rice I could buy on demand *.* Maybe one day... After we went back to her house for some Matcha latte and a look around the garden in the dark x3
Today I was waiting for the weather to warm up a little and I'm off to go have a play in the garden again x3 Did you have a good week? Let me know! I'll catch you soon!



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Everything about this post makes me jealous! XD the garden is looking good. Looks you have a lot of things started so should have a busy garden in summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha it was a good week! The sun over the last couple of weeks has really encouraged the garden too, hopefully it'll be busy- keep Dad occupied!

      Delete