Sunday 10 May 2015

Sunday Catch Up ~Wales and Home

So, this week! It was a good one (mostly cause I wasn't at work for much of it ;p) and you know about most of it from my post the other day, so this is mostly just a few more pics of my time away!

We went to the seaside and I got a little caught up in taking pics of the beach shops laden with cute colourful buckets & spades!

The weather was bad, but as we were sat in a glass fronted cafe eating ice cream, it cleared enough to show off this lovely rainbow over the choppy sea x3

The Haven complex we were staying in had loads of cool little wood carvings about the place, I really liked this set, very Welsh!

Back at home I got straight out into the garden and got 'building' with all the flowers I bought a week or so ago. This basket needs somewhere better to hang than the greenhouse but I haven't found the place for it yet! Maybe Dad will help when he gets back by drilling some holes in a wall somewhere so I can place a bracket XD

I was also pleased to find stuff had been doing well without me about and I've got some pea shoots showing and the dirt is moving on some of the runner beans too. I'm hopefully going to have a ton of peas this year x3
Today I plan to go find a cloche or polytunnel so I can plant my squash and courgette outside, so I'm going to get going now, hope you have a great Sunday!



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment