Tuesday 9 June 2015

Dossing at Download

 photo DLCollage.png Galaxy Skull Jumper: Soho's ~ FFDP Tee: FFDP Website
Cross Plugs: Amazon ~ Bronze Goggles: Blue Banana
Bow Suspender Tights: eBay ~ Swallow Shorts: Soho's ~ Wellie Boots: Blue Banana

Download Festival is nearly here and I can't wait! I'm already thinking about what I'll be wearing, but know that I'm not very adventurous so I thought I'd put together a little list of what I'd wear if 1. I bought everything I wanted and 2. I didn't feel the cold as much as I do XD I love festival wear, but at the end of the day I dress for warmth and practicality- I'm alway lugging around so much stuff incase someone wants anything from a paracetamol to a cheesestring, or I may want to take a photo with one of the film cameras I've inevitably taken along. It's a major fault, I admit, but I can't bring myself to go with just my wallet in my back pocket as I see so many others doing *sigh*
And to be fair, I do plan on a couple of these this year- the goggles I bought at Comiccon will definitely be going, they are fairly similar to these Blue Banana ones. And I almost certainly will be in band shirts, it's something I can't seem to shake from my teens XD I'll probably end up buying a Five Finger Death Punch shirt while I'll there though as they are one of the bands I've not long got to know and I currently don't have one of their shirts!
I love the Doc Marten-esque gumboots too, how awesome are they? They are even a good price at around £12.
One of the best things about Download though is the atmosphere- people just don't care what you're doing so long as you aren't hurting anyone doing it, and so that's why this year, as all the years I've gone before, I'll go happy in the knowledge that even though I'll be loaded down and I could look so much better, no one cares anyway XD
What are your festival essentials? Let me know! x3



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment