Sunday 7 June 2015

Sunday Catchup ~Family Time

So it's been a busy week for me! When I look back on it, it feels like so long ago I was doing stuff on Monday, yet the week also seems to have gone pretty fast.

 Family Birthday Meal
Monday was Face's Mum's birthday and so we got up early and went up town to see what we could find that she may like. (This is always Face's way- terrible! XD) We actually did pretty well considering we went up with practically no ideas. We had a bit of a mooch before going for breakfast, but apparently food was what was required as once we set back onto our task we found a few things that were spot on, nice! Mid afternoon we headed to our workplace, as we'd arranged to have the birthday meal there! It seemed like a really weird idea to me, but Face was confident and we spent the afternoon setting up the table and chatting to co-workers. Even on days off I can't get out of this place! As everyone arrived we showed them to the table and they all seemed pretty impressed and really seemed to enjoy themselves and most importantly, Face's Mum loved it and the presents we'd found! Woop!
Tuesday the weather was still bad so I spent the day indoors playing with pages of my Smashbook, I'm so close to finishing it now! Nearly always a good way for me to find the motivation to carry on XD

Everyone loves arcades!Face with his winnings
By contrast, Wednesday was beautiful, the weather has finally turned which was great as it was Face's birthday! We got up quite early as he decided he wanted McDonalds for breakfast, we made it there with a minute to spare, just about :x We went up to his Mum's after and had a bit of a chat for a while before gathering the family and heading off to spend an afternoon in the arcades at Stourport-on-Severn x3 It's not a particularly big place, but it has plenty of 2p machines and that's all Face needs so if he's happy then I am! It turns out his family are pretty big 2p machine fans too so everyone enjoyed winning tat keyrings XD
Thursday the weather was getting ever better and I took advantage by sitting outside in the sun writing in my diary before I had to go to work. It was so sunny I even had to go get my shorts on as I was overheating in my black trousers! *crosses fingers for it to be similar at Download fest!*

Photos taken with the Konstructor camera
On Friday I had the house to myself but I decided to go out an develop a film I finished on Wednesday from my Konstructor camera. While I waited for that, I nipped to pets at home for some food for the dragons and then home for a while. I'd worn shorts all day but it suddenly got really cold so I was pretty pleased to get into my work uniform for a change! I collected my prints too and they turned out really well, I even had a few shots from Tokyo in the mix! Really made me think I should've taken it around with me more...then I remembered how much other stuff I'd already been taking with me everyday so was pretty pleased that I at least got these shots XD
Yesterday I was by myself again and it turned out to be one of those vegetating days, not good for my productivity at all. I did spend a little more time than usual with my pets though so it wasn't a day totally wasted.

Nearly there with the smashbook!
And today although it's been nice out, because of my inactivity yesterday I made myself stay inside and spend more time on my Smashbook! I was so close to finishing it too but just ran out of time before having to go to work...so that's what I'm off to do now! It'll be nice to have something completed before Download...then I suppose I'll have to get onto another travel journal XD
Have you had a busy week? Or like me, another busy week next week? I can't wait for my next two days of work to pass me by!



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments:

  1. Did you have other staff waiting your table like you were proper guests or did you help out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had the other staff waiting on us- super awkward! I tried to help them out as much as I could, in a sense, like I would let them know when we were finished if they weren't sure and stuff like that :x

      Delete