Sunday 21 June 2015

Sunday Catch-up ~A Little Late

Awww man, sorry I'm so late on this post...I went to do it yesterday but what can I say? I totally got caught up in a Steven Universe marathon x.X I'm a sucker for cartoons. Anyway....

Austin and Morris
I had a busy enough week, on Monday I did a lot of washing and unpacking from Download and basically just relaxed the day away after that XD I got a few photos of my babies, they only stop still for sunflower seeds! Really, they are a strange couple of gerbs, they don't like any other treats! At least they're better for them than yoghurt drops I suppose XD

Pistyll Rhaedr Falls
On Tuesday I went out with Dad for a bit of a tiki tour as we haven't had a chance for one in ages. We went first to Pistyll Rhaeadr falls in Wales. I'd not been in so long and it was good to see it again. We usually walk to the top but neither of us were feeling it and instead we went to the local shop and picked up some bits and pieces and had a picnic while watching the falls X3 It was a really nice relaxing way to spend part of the afternoon, I really felt I needed some time to just doss and watch something different.

Vyrnwy DamBirdwatching
When we decided to move on we went over to Lake Vyrnwy and discovered a couple of things over that way we'd not visited before- a small church up on the hill and a sculpture park on the other side under the shadow of the dam. It made the place a little more interesting, we even did a little bird watching in the hut built up near the tourist shop x3

Graze Box
The next few days it was back to same old, same old as I returned to work and got used to seeing lots of newbies around the place, usually a good thing as the old ones get a little complacent and we need newbies to refresh the lines, you could say! On Friday I got a Graze box...I used to post these every time I received them but lately I guess I've got used to getting them! They are still looked forward to though and this weeks was another good selection x3

Going to see the Kast-off Kinks
Lastly on Saturday before I had to go into work as Dad was away I decided I needed to get out and get him some presents as both Fathers day and his birthday were fast approaching! I had some ideas in mind with a little help from my sister so had a good couple of hours mooching shops XD There were one of his 'main' presents- he loves the Kinks and this band is made up mostly of old members so I'm hoping it'll be a good show.
And that was my week pretty much. The weather has been up and down but I'm hoping it'll give us a few good weeks soon so we can get a little more time outside x3 Did you have a busy week?



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty pictures. I'm glad i could help with dads present ideas. Im usually useless XD The gerb babes are so cute! Weird that they don't like yoghurt drops though

    ReplyDelete