Sunday 5 July 2015

Sunday Catchup ~Hot and Cold

All right, here we are. Catching up, okay? xp I didn't manage this yesterday as about a week ago I switched the file type my camera saves in from jpeg to RAW...and subsequently found out that nothing my computer does previews, opens or edits RAW. Huh. So what I hoped would improve my photography a little has really just resulted me converting my files back to jpeg so I can edit them and being a lot more time consuming. Hence why I'm here Monday instead of the scheduled Sunday. No worries anyway. Shall we get on then?

Kiwi Fruit Flower
So Monday was a bit of a wander around the garden day, not up to much really but I got a few shots, like this one of the kiwi fruit vine in flower for the second year in a row, and again it's put on a pretty impressive display. Hopefully this year will be a little more...fruitful than last where nothing resulted.

Homemade Strawberry Milkshakes
The weather began heating up from Tuesday onwards, and Wednesday was easily the hottest it's been in a long time, as confirmed by the news! I had to go to work which was a bit of a sweatbox nightmare with power cuts taking out the aircon, but before all that I got to sit in the garden with my feet in a paddling pool, drinking homemade strawberry milkshakes x3 So good!

My Band
Things started getting busy then as many early mornings ensued (I'll go into more detail about that at a later date) and I lost track of what was happening when, as I do when I get up too early xp My week was made when the new single from The Libertines was released, the first in 11 years, Gunga Din <3 OMG this track is something, it gives me shivers!

Tasty Graze Box
Friday was my first day off in about 10 I think, and I was ready for it! It was another early start but after a recovery can of Red Bull and a bit of a relax on the computer, I got some mail- my Graze Box. Bored of not receiving jerky recently, I went on the website after the last one and 'send soon'ed some options I fancied, so this box looks particularly tasty x3

Lily Mix
After I'd recovered I went out with Dad in the afternoon to go for a mooch round Shrewsbury. We had a good afternoon just taking pictures and not doing a lot, as ever! We went round by the river, up through the Quarry, where I got this pic of a lovely lily mix, and then up to the castle for a view while we ate dinner. It was a good way to spend my day off x3

Stormy Weather
Sunday I kind of had it in my head that I wasn't going to do a lot until the evening, but at 10.30 I got a txt from a friend asking if I wanted to check out a camera fair in Wolverhampton. Sounded interesting, so away I went! And it was good, I'm kinda glad I didn't take too much money though as I managed to spend too much as it was x.X I ended up with 3 new cameras! All analogue, of course x3 And two of them were only a pound each! How could I turn that down? (Even if I can't use them because they take film that hasn't been made since the 70s...)
As we left the fair this storm rolled in but as we were in the car we just watched the rain and enjoyed being dry while checking out out purchases x3
But what about you, did you have a good week? Busy or more relaxed? I'd love to hear about it x3



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

1 comment:

  1. Nom jerky! And homemade strawberry milkshake! Jealous

    ReplyDelete