Monday 27 July 2015

July Photo-a-Day ~Week Three

Ohhh, so over the weekend I was crazy busy and like a dork I had nothing pre-written so here we are with an amalgamated Monday weekend post!
I thought as I didn't take many photos at all last week that I would put together Saturday's July photo challenge and Sunday catch-up :x So lets start:

A Forest Path
A Forest Path
This one was taken out near the wrekin and although I'm sure this challenge is sort of planned to make me get out more and take more photos I was so busy this day I literally just drove to this spot to take this photo. Hmmm.

An Oak Tree
An Oak Tree
I would've liked to find an oak tree with some sort of interesting history or something, but while I was driving down a country road the view took my interest, and then I saw this tree. It's nothing special, in fact there were a lot of oak trees down this lane, but that's kinda what struck me- it's very british, I think? x3

Front Door
Front Door
A simple one here, I was going to see if I could spot someone else's pretty front door, but I ended up going with our own XD

View From the Top of a Hill
View From the Top of a Hill
Another view from a drive I took earlier in the week. The weather was really nice this day in between two rainy days, and really clear too as I looked from the top of a small hill out near Little Wenlock.

Clouds
Clouds
Self explanatory this one? Although pretty normal, I thought the clouds this day were quite picturesque.

Free Shot
Free Shot
I hadn't realised it was quite this time f year, but the wheat is turning golden already. The year is going by so fast ;d
Well, only one more week left of this challenge! I'm not sure what I'm going to do for August quite yet, if anything. Any ideas you'd like to see?



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment