Saturday 4 July 2015

Photo a Day Challenge ~July

I thought I'd try something different for a little while, how about a photo a day? I was thinking though that rather than spam you everyday for the next month or so I'd do weekly updates, sound fair? x3

Photo a Day Challenge

As I was mooching around some old files on my phone earlier I found a note with a mini photo challenge my sister sent me years ago! As this idea was already floating around, this kind of sealed the deal ;p I've added a few extra ideas to it as well as a couple 'free cards' for whatever I fancy posting and plan to do this all through the month of July, though not in order (shhhh ;p)
I actually used to run a 365 photo-a-day blog over on Livejournal, Parking Lott Tickets for nearly 3 years. I accidently missed the odd day, but I was pretty steady with it overall! I still refer back to it now and then to look at old cars, pets, or just random things I remember taking photos of as it's amazing how much of life just a simple photo every day covers.
Even just last year I also did a 100 days of happiness challenge with my sister over Instagram, which after the 100 days was up...we carried on and eventually we decided to extend it to a whole year! It was a lot of fun, though as I used to, I found some days just so difficult to get a picture for. That's just the nature of a photo challenge though, it's not called challenge for no reason!
So, wish me luck! Feel free to follow the challenge too if you want! Let me know in the comments so I can see how you get on ;p



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

3 comments:

  1. Since I sent you this ( even if I don't remember) and I have a new camera now I think I'll give this a go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBF I think you sent me this about 4 years ago? XD

      Delete
    2. TBF I think you sent me this about 4 years ago? XD

      Delete