Wednesday 1 July 2015

Project Wednesday ~Smashbook Video


Well, you all knew it was coming...the video to my Thai Smashbook travel journal XD The eagle-eyed of you may've noticed that this has been up nearly 3 weeks now! I can't believe myself that it's taken me this long to post it up here.
I don't really have a lot to say about it that I haven't already written in the previous completion post, or whiffled about in the video itself. I thought I would talk through this video to sort of explain my processes and and where certain things came from...but I sort of went off on a tangent throughout to explain more about the holiday itself, oops! If you have any questions feel free to leave them here or in the comments on youtube, I'll reply either way ^^
So this is probably the last you'll be seeing of this smashbook in quite some time, aren't you glad I'll stop going on about it now?



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment