Saturday 18 July 2015

July Photo-a-Day ~Week Two

We're onto week two, and I've got to admit I'm already struggling to take a photo everyday, let alone with a theme! Let's see what i managed to get, shall we?

A Favourite Sweet
A Favourite Sweet
Okay, I've got to admit, I'm not sure if this is cheating or not XD A sweet isn't really a fruit and if someone offered me friut as a sweet I'd probably laugh in their face...but cherries are something else. Like, a level to themselves of awesome Xp And as cherry season appears to be in full swing I am pleased to have far more than I can eat around at the moment XD Even better that they're free!

In the Sun
In the Sun
This isn't my favourite interpretation of a challenge item, although it does fit it. I just hadn't planned of having to use it on a shot like this, but that's not to say I don't like it, and ultimately that's how this shot came to be here xp

A Playground
A Playground
Also maybe a little cheaty? Can a merry-go-round count as a playground? I'm not sure but I think it's super cute so here it is ;p

In the Garden
In the Garden
In my head I'd intended this shot to be more like a blanket laid out on the grass with books and the like scattered around, my usual garden relaxation routine, but instead I've gone for my favourite lily this year! It's a beast of a plant with 40 flowerheads! I'd tried to google to see how many flowerheads was the most likely to grow on this kind of lily just for a comparison but I couldn't find much, shame. I'm starting to feel a guinness worl record going on ;p

Free Shot
Free Shot
I dragged Face to the safari park on Tuesday finally, I've been trying to go for at least the last 4 years XD I got some really good photos too (and a lot of mediocre ones...) but this one of the white tiger I thought came out really well, it kind of looks like he's got something on his mind to me.

A Pet Outside
A Pet Outside
I think I can be forgiven for actually having two pets outside in this shot? ;p Thursday was a lovely sunny day and i took advantage by cleaning the boys out as they'd started to really trash their tank ;p They weren't sure what to think- their first tank clean and their first time being outside! I even put them on the grass for a while, they weren't sure what was happening at all :x

Something Exciting
Something Exciting
This is not only my favourite shot this week, but my favourite shot in a long time! It's exciting because African Wild Dogs are easily my favourite animal at the safari park and as we drove through their enclosure the whole pack walked right out in front of our car holding up all the traffic behind us, but giving us a great view and plenty of photo opportunities! I was so stoked and look how cute they are x333
Well, that's it's for this week, sorry about the late posting, it's looking like Sunday Catch up could be a Monday catch up too as I'm at work for at least 12 hours tomorrow. We'll get there :3
Are you trying this challenge? Let me know x3



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments:

  1. I love all your pics but especially the one with the cherries. I'm not sure I'll complete this challenge. I certainly haven't been taking pics everyday but I'll pay up my first 7 tonight if I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been taking pics everyday either *shame* but I'm sort of doing it on a weekly rotation thing where I look at the pics I've taken at the end of the week and see what suits what, if that makes sense? That's why more than one of these is from the safari park :x

      Delete