Thursday 30 July 2015

Photo Challenge ~Update Four

I realised yesterday that if I was to update my photo challenge with it's finale on Saturday there would be 11 photos to finish it off! I sort of hadn't realised before that that the weeks would pan out like this to leave me with so many extra days at the end XD So, today I thought I would update with a few of the final challenge photos, there are some pretty interesting ones today too x3

Something Green
Something Green
While out visiting Worcester I saw quite a few interesting things, including this old railway bridge, painted a rather interesting shade of mint XD

A Stretch of Fields
A Stretch of Fields
This I thought would be an easy one for the challenge as I'm usually out and about in the countryside on my days off, but I actually had to concentrate on looking out for a good stretch of fields to get this photo. I think it was worth the wait though.

An Interesting Shop Window
An Interesting Shop Window
I changed this one up a bit by taking it from the inside of the window, but I really like this place, a small restaurant that has opened up in the new complex they are building up town. We were going to try out the food here but they were too busy, so I just got this pic of their nice shop side!

A Family Crest
A Family Crest
Also taken around Worcester, I believe this building is now the local council building? Not sure. But it was big and fancy and has a crest on it! To be honest, I'm not 100% if this is a family crest or a town crest, but we'll run with it....

Free Shot
Free Shot
This one was too cute not to include as a Free Shot! It was some street art from the high street, which some woman wouldn't stop standing over as I tried to take this pic, which is why some of the words are cropped out...but I love how vibrant it is! I didn't know chalk could be so bright x3
We'll leave it there for now and I'll show you the last of the photo challenge pics on Saturday ^^ I've still not got any plans for August as a challenge, so, anything you would like to see?



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! I really like the stretch of fields. English countryside always appeals to me though XD I think the green bridge was clever. For some reason I was thinking it would have to be a tree or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was totally a spur of the moment find XD

      Delete