Thursday 23 July 2015

Sunday? Catch-up ~Thursday Edition

So, being the terrible person I am I didn't get to type up my Sunday catch-up, even though I found time to edit the photos for it. It's now Thursday and the guilt has overridden my procrastination and so here I am, to at least share the photos I took even though I didn't do that much last week.

Cheetahs Zebra
Skelton T-Rex Meerkats
So, Tuesday was my second day off in the week and as both Face and I had it off I finally managed to convince him to go to the safari park with me! (I need someone to drive so I can take photos or I'd probably go by myself tbh ;p). Even though it rained a bit when we were in the walk-about bit of the park we still had a really good day and I got to take loads of photos, woop x3 So I've already already told the story of the African wild dogs so I thought I'd focus on the other animals/dinosaurs for these pics x3
I really liked this one I got through the wires of the cheetah, did you spot the other cheetah lurking in the background? Meerkats are probably like my second favourite zoo animal so I got a ton of cute photos of them too, I would've liked to have seen the lemurs too but we were out of time by the time we got there. Something for next time I suppose.

Tasty Graze Box
On Friday my Graze box came, and it has the cutest box for summer. I like how they put so much effort into their design. Everyone around me knows how easy it is to sell me something in appealing packaging (and small tubs tbf...I'm a sucker for marketing) x.X

Sunset over work
On Sunday I did a 13 hour shift and felt bad about not getting many photos this week, but as I was lamenting this the sun set and there was this beautiful sunset. I quickly popped outside while the others worked on to get this photo. I'm a terrible coworker sometimes :x So I'd ask how your week was usually but lets face it, we're well into this week! Well, I hope the remainder of the week is good to you, it's nearly the weekend x3



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

3 comments:

  1. That dinosaur is way cool! Did they have a fossil display or something? I have a thing about zebra, I love their stripes. So simple but so striking.
    I think I might have to get you to sign me up to graze box when I get to the Uk, they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new thing of the safari park- a dinosaur exhibit! You'll get to see it when you come over next year, it's pretty cool XD
      And I will, graze is so tasty x3

      Delete
    2. It's a new thing of the safari park- a dinosaur exhibit! You'll get to see it when you come over next year, it's pretty cool XD
      And I will, graze is so tasty x3

      Delete