Wednesday 22 July 2015

Project Wednesday ~La De Dah Finale

Project Wednesday again, huh? This week I thought I'd go through my final pages of my La De Dah Smashbook, can you believe it? I'm sort of surprised it took this long actually, I'd really not realised how many pages I'd had to do to complete this book XD
Let's jump straight back in then with this two-page spread:

 photo PW1501.png photo PW1501.png
These were about my spanish holidays I took around September/October. (Last year was a really good year for holidays...) both Face's family and my Dad wanted us to go with them, so we went twice! First we went to Mallorca, on the left. It was a good holiday we spent not doing too much, just checking out the town we were in really. I still managed to collect a bit of stuff for this page though. The right hand page was the Ibiza/Eivissa page, where we did practically the opposite with a lot of touring around the island in a hire car. I even went swimming in the sea! On the right hand page is a bracelet I bought to wear for a while, but it quickly wore down to copper and turned my wrist green...so now it lives in here XD

 photo PW1501.png
This page was done towards the end of the year about all the places we'd been on daytrips that I didn't really have enough stuff for to make a whole page X3 I used my instax camera quite a bit on these trips and so I lined them up overlapping slightly, but they lift so you can see the pic under it too x3 The trip to Gloucester was really cool actually, I did have quite a bit from that trip so it was a bit of challenge to get it all on the one side XD

 photo PW1501.png
This page was completely an odds and ends page. Right at the end, as I was so close to finishing the smashbook I had so many random bits of paper hanging out in the pages waiting to find a home. I didn't really know what to put on this last page anyway so I did a 'true' smashbook on it and just smashed it all in! It has everything from pictures I drew, cut out or took to a DVLA notice that I don't own my old car anymore XD

 photo PW1501.png
The finale is a little boring- the very last page and back cover I didn't do anything to, though in retrospect I'm not sure why not. The pocket is full of other pictures I couldn't find a proper home for, to maps and stuff that were just too big to fit in.

 photo PW1501.png
And so that was my 2014 La De Dah Smashbook. I hope you enjoyed taking a more detailed look at the pages as much as I enjoyed creating them. I guess I'm going to have to look into a more detailed view of another book now. Which would you like to see more of? My Thai holiday smashbook, This is Not a Book by Keri Smith, or something else? Let me know x3



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

3 comments:

  1. TINAB next. How are you going with the Explorer one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, TINAB next :] I haven't started the explorer one yet, atm I'm doing pocket scavenger ^^ There'll be more about that soon x3

      Delete
    2. Okay, TINAB next :] I haven't started the explorer one yet, atm I'm doing pocket scavenger ^^ There'll be more about that soon x3

      Delete