Tuesday 29 September 2015

September Photo a day ~Week 3

This week's photo a day. Not always very descriptive of what I've been up to, but just odds and ends I wanted to take photos of x3 Because i was away Tuesday last week, I've decided to just put up what would've been last week's post :] This weeks will either come later in the week or next week, not quite decided yet!

Crochet Skull
16.09.15
I'm learning to crochet, and as my first attempt I made a little skull XD

Biometrics
17.09.15
I had to go get my biometrics enrolled for my citizenship application, using this machine was really weird, but I got a sneaky shot ;p

Into the house
18.09.15
On the 18th we received the keys to our new house! Even though it was only 15 minutes before I was supposed to be in work! Face & I skipped out for a little while to check out our new space x3

Orchard Cottage
19.09.15
The day after we got the keys we went away to Devon on holiday! Aha, it was typical timing, but I felt so in need of a holiday I didn't mind too much. This was the cottage we stayed in with the rest of Face's family. It was huge!

Hartland Quay
20.09.15
A trip to Hartland Quay, our nearest ocean view :]

Crookley Beach
21.09.15
Visiting more seaside locations (as you have to do on holiday) x3 This is Bude, Cornwall.

Barnstable Market
22.09.15
Our daytrip last Tuesday was going to see Barnstable market :] I didn't get much but it was a lovely place to look around!
So that was last week, so much happened! I'll see if I can update you all in more detail soon :]



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment