Friday 18 September 2015

Homesick

Today I've had a busy day. I've been all around Willenhall and Walsall chasing Post Offices that have a biometric reader that works. It all sounds a little odd, but while I have everything else going on, I'm also in the middle of a citizenship process. Although born and raised in the UK, because my parents weren't married I'm not a British citizen! It's caused me few problems really, but I've been thinking about having dual citizenship for a while, so earlier this year I went for it.
In the meantime though I've been thinking a lot about my 'home country' of New Zealand. I've lived there a couple of times, but I alway end up back in the UK. That doesn't stop me daydreaming about returning though, particularly as a lot of my family are over there, and most importantly my sister and Mum. I miss them most, of course.
Looks like it will be at least another couple of years before I get to go back now though, what with my passport situation and more importantly for money flow, the house! So I thought I'd just post a few pics of the country as an excuse for me to look back through the photos I've taken over there the last two trips :x Hope you enjoy them too.

Wanganui


Near Hot Water beach


My Babe CC


White Island


View over Taupo


Thermal Activity


Leaving Wanganui




Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment