Sunday 6 September 2015

Catchup Sunday ~Days

So there's not much to say about this week. I didn't have any time off until Saturday, and I didn't really get out, though not for trying!

Architects of Air
On Monday Face finally had a morning off and I wasn't in till the evening so we went up town where there as this massive inflatable thing up for the bank holiday. It was called 'Architects of Air' and was all lit up inside and just something unusual to look at. It sounded really interesting from all the adverts on Facebook and that but when we got there the queue was just full of parents and their young kids and it kinda put me off. I'd got the impression that it was for anyone to see but been left with more of a feeling of childishness. Bleh.

Pumpkin
I've got a pumpkin that's set in the garden! I'm really excited about it XD I took this photo around Wednesday, and it's already grown bigger! I think I'll show you more around the garden on Wednesday as not we're coming into autumn quite a bit is changing and slowing down.

Morris & Austin
I couldn't resist posting this photo, even though it's blurry. Aren't these boys just so cute?! x3

Kast Off Kinks
Saturday was finally the day of the Kast Off Kinks, tickets I'd bought for Dad for his birthday. It featured actual members of the band and of course they played all the top tracks. I'm sad and I don't care xp They even played one of my favourites- Days <3 And of course Waterloo Sunset! Dad seemed to really enjoy himself which of course was the point of the whole thing x3 It seems ages since I went to a concert so it was awesome to do something different too.
Did you have a good week? Get up to much?



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment