Tuesday 8 September 2015

September Photo a Day ~Week 1

It's my first week in the September photo a day! I can't say it's been the most exciting week, it started out really slow so my photos were a little lame. You wouldn't believe I did this nearly everyday for 3 years straight and still didn't manage to pick up any tips on how to stay creative in getting photos :x

Morris
02.09.15
Considering he's the bigger brother, he's the shy one!

Citizenship
03.09.15
I finally got a letter to acknowledge receipt of my application for citizenship, fingers crossed all goes through quickly and well.

PI
04.09.15
I went over to West Brom Park Inn to help program the new menu into their tills. Although I had to do this on my day off, it's something I generally enjoy doing. If only I could get this as a job for all the hotels!

The Kast Off Kinks!
05.09.15
I went with Dad to see the Kast Off Kinks, it was his birthday present x3

Pets @ Home magazines ^^;
06.09.15
Sunday was a beautiful day! Of course, I had to work. But first I spent an hour outside reading the new Pets at Home magazine. You don't understand how keen I am on free shop magazines :x

View at Criccieth
07.09.15
Monday Dad and I went to the beach! We visited some beaches we've not been to before and again the weather was so good, it was a long but really great day. This pic was taken at Criccieth after we ate dinner x3

Melon Plant
08.09.15
This plant was given to me a few weeks ago by someone Face knows, it's a melon plant! I'm not sure if it's going to get far at this time of year but it is certainly trying, climbing the date plant like crazy!
Remember you can join in too! Let me know if you do, I love to check out other photo-a-day projects!



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good week! I would have joined in but I'm a bit late now! Perhaps I should just start now and do 2 weeks haha Could be a good week to do it too since my bday is coming up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, why not! Espec if you know you have some things to take x3

      Delete