Tuesday 15 September 2015

September Photo a Day ~Week 2

This week's photo a day. Not always very descriptive of what I've been up to, but just odds and ends I wanted to take photos of x3

Onions in the Greenhouse
09.09.15
Going around the garden again, I'm still taken with the onions hanging to dry in the greenhouse.

Strawberries and Cream
10.09.15
Wednesday was a day of good weather and we had strawberries and cream for pudding x3 I sat by the door to enjoy the weather as I ate.

Anthems for Doomed Youth
11.09.15
OMG. O. M. G. Waiting for this album for 11 years. And here it is. I am dying. I need this on loop just plumbed straight into my head for at least the next couple of weeks.

Sparkling Sake
12.09.15
Last week when I was out at West Brom I visited their local Tesco. It has a massive foreign foods section and I always have to go buy some seaweed crisps. I also couldn't resist buying this sake to try! I still haven't cracked it pen yet, but doesn't it look pretty?

Autumn Colours
13.09.15
I had a busy Sunday between my computer, town and visiting friends, but I had my mind set of catching some autumn colour somewhere along the way :]

Fantasy Life
14.09.15
Last night I finally started my Fantasy Life game on 3DS. I'd been waiting for a good day but I was starting to drag it out so I just played it XD So far it's looking good x3

Spyro
15.09.15
Spyro is so cute! She is waiting to be fed here, look at the little tongue!
Next week I am away to Devon so I'm not quite sure how I'm going to be posting the photo a day, as I can't really schedule it! I do all my blogging/photo editing from my PC and I don't have a laptop to take with me, hmmm. Any ideas?



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment