Monday 7 September 2015

The Pocket Scavenger ~Week 5

The Pocket Scavenger
Well, we all know how this works by now so shall we check out a few of this week's finds?

An Image of a Character / Add Clouds
An Image of a Character
This one was a patch found on my desk, that's been hanging around since 2013 XD I really like it but couldn't think of anything to put it on, but well, that's solved now!
The alteration was super fitting too and so this little doodle just made sense :]

Something that is Miniature / Add a Newspaper Clipping
Something that is Miniature
These little sewing kits came in at work and I straight away wondered where I could find a place for one in the pocket scavenger XD As there was no red string I decided this page suited it best.
For the alteration I went and found a clipping from our stash of newspapers, this clipping seemed suitably weird XD

A Piece of Flat Candy / What would you have done at age 5?
A Piece of Flat Candy
I wasn't sure what kind of candy sweet I would put on this page at first, and had actually found a love heart to put on here before going into a sweet shop up town and finding these rice paper notes, which instantly seemed like the best idea x3
The prompt I found asked me to do what I would've done age 5....which was eat the sweets, not stick them in a book! So I munched a bit then stuck them in x3 Also, glue does not react very well to rice paper, I should've used double sided tape :x

A Few Seed Pods / Draw a Box
A Few Seed Pods
I thought I'd already posted this page but I can't see it when I look back, so excuse me if I did miss it :x These helicopters I found while out on a daytrip with Dad, they're still green as I picked them off a tree, but i presume in time they may turn brown...not that any of that is important! XD
Draw a box...i just used some washi to make a sort of frame around the helicopters and bring a little colour.

A Used Tea Bag / Turn into an Island
A Used Tea Bag
This one is edging towards the gross I don't like to include in these books, but I thought I would try and let it go, and chose a teabag that came with a small cake in my Graze box. This tea is really fragrant and I try to drink it with the cake it comes with for a little 'experience' XD
The alteration was to turn it into an island and all I could think about were treasure maps then, so that's what this became! I'm not sure i liked how the colouring turned out but I'll get over that too XD
Is there a particular scavenge you think I should go find? Let me know! x3



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment