Tuesday 1 September 2015

Photo A Day ~September

Hello September
I think September is going to be busy one for me this year, and I've got quite a bit planned! Because of that I thought that I would do a photo-a-day! This one is going to be a little different from the photo challenge of July as there will be no set photos I have to take, it literally will just be one photo taken every day, of that day. No cheating and using photos from previous days to boost myself!
However, I don't want to spam you guys with posts, so it'll be updated weekly, on a Tuesday.
Here is the first pic, of the front garden. I hope to take an accompanying photo at the end of the month too:

Tuesday, September 1st
Garden
Anything you want to see for this project? Let me know! I'll do my best x3
And of course, feel free to join in if you feel up to the challenge! x3



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment