Sunday 30 August 2015

Sunday Catch-up ~Random Happenings

Another week gone by already. I can't believe how fast this year is going! And still no true signs of summer, I think I'm going to have to give up on it and just look forward to autumn ;p Anyway, instead of looking too far ahead shall we look back on the week I just had?

Brandy
Earlier in the week we went to visit Face's parents, they are getting their garden remodelled and their dog Brandy is playing the 'poor pup' role by sitting in the muddy areas and chewing on bits of stick he can find...even though he has plenty of fine toys XD

Tomatoes
The garden is getting on now and we've got many, many tomatoes to eat XD Some are better than others but they're all good. Earlier in the week we had a massive fry-up where these guys were the star of the show, I'm looking forward to a few more ripening up x3

Foxy
My day off was a pretty nice day, with a little bit of sun here and there. Dad wanted to go out and I suggested we head out to Sutton Coldfield to hunt for more of those owl sculptures. We ended up having a really good day looking around an area I'd not been before and we found all the owls but one! In a visitor center was this fox, all posed with the other stuffed animals. Apparently he was road kill, poor thing.

Rowan
You can tell the year is getting on when the rowan berries start to appear, but they look good anyway, right?

A new pug
Face's parents have both had new cars recently and so they've given us this car to help us move! It's an estate so I won't have to keep trying to wodge things into my car XD And it's super fancy in the mean time too, at least it seems it! It has a large glass roof, many different electronic features and even a 5-cd changer XD It's pretty cool!
Have you had a busy week too?



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments:

  1. Brandy is a right beef cake! Typical dog though, has to sit in the miserable spot haha the rowan berries look lovely btw. I never find outcould make anything with them. Always seemed a waste to just leave such lovely clusters to do nothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is! He truly has that Staffy chunk XD He is a right cannon ball when he gets over excited too XD
      I was always under the impression that rowan berries were poisonous, but then, some people think cherries are poisonous! Maybe they can be used as decorations like holly berries?

      Delete