Tuesday 25 August 2015

Seven Awesome Stationery Must-Haves

Stationery Collage Stork Scissors: eBay ~ World Washi Tapes: Hobbycraft
Two-in-One Pen/Pencil: Muji ~ Stapleless Stapler: The Journal Shop
Guilded Feathers Journal: The Fox & Star ~ Dino Stickers: Paperchase ~ Kraft Box: Paperchase


I'm starting to feel that crafting itch again, as at the moment I'm only playing with my Pocket Scavenger. I usually have a bunch of things on the go, so it's pretty weird to only do one! However, I do have a Smashbook upstairs waiting for me to be ready to start cutting things out and 'smashing' them in! Many of the pages already have things between them just waiting to be stuck down! :x
Of course, because I've already got all the components to do that I'm thinking maybe I'd like to play with some other things, however I'm trying to save for stuff like fridges and couches now, so I thought I would just go window shopping!
In my mooching about I found seven things that are almost too good to pass up! Just look at these things x3 I've wanted stork scissors for some time now, they have such a cute vintage feel, and in fact I think I may just make an exception to my no-spending rule for these, I can totally imagine myself using them in winter when I'm hoping to focus more on cross-stitching x3 *daydreams*
Aha, anyway, I also found loads of other cute things! The washi tapes are Tim Holtz, a brand that I usually find very 'samey' but I think I can let that slide for these washi, travel themed stuff is one of my weaknesses ;o; Sadly, the price of these puts me off the most, at £8 for the three tapes, ouch!
The pen/pencil combo is a cool idea that I've enjoyed in the past. I bought a pen similar to this last time I was in NZ at Smiggle, and I loved it so much I ran the pen out. Sad times. Another cool idea though is the stapleless stapler, although I may be thinking a little too much of work as this would be really useful! Our stapler frequently has no staples so this would be perfect. I think I would have to attach it to either myself or our desk though as I would fear it disappearing :x
And just look at this beautiful feathers journal, like I need another journal to sit to one side until I decide to write in it 5 years down the line....but the pages edges are even guilded. I think it would've looked even nicer with a few metallic highlights on the cover image to match the pages, and I'm not one for an excess of shiny. The feathers just sell this for me really though...
The journal was looking quite mature, so what better to complement it than shiny dinosaur stickers? x3 How cute are these!
Lastly I was looking at the kraft box as more of a memories box that I could decorate. I've got one of my pinterest pins stuck in my mind- using a box for every holiday we go on to store trinkets and a travel journal of the trip. Maybe I would be the only one to look at them, but I still think that they would be worth putting together x3
Would you like anything from this little collection, or are you more into something else?



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments:

  1. I've been terrible lately with wanting to buy things for smashing even though I have draws full of stuff that I haven't even looked for months! I've had to ban myself from the stationary stores cos are just too tempting XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing exactly the same thing ;0; Damn you, paperchase!

      Delete