Sunday 2 August 2015

Sunday Catch-up ~Summer's Ebbing

Well, here I was putting off writing this last night (on an ACTUAL Sunday) in favour of reading through some webcomics, when as I go to look today, I don't even have that much to show you. Go procrastination.

Worcester Abbey
This was taken on our trip to Worcester early in the week, I didn't really know there was an Abbey/Cathedral here! Aha shame on me for my terrible home-country knowledge. We had a good explore around Worcester, it's nice to visit a new town every now and then rather than looking at the same places over and over.

A fire!
For Dad's birthday I gave him a brazier, because he's a firebug! He was waiting for a nice evening to use it when I was home, which are two things that very rarely coincide, which is why we only just got to do this last week! I dragged out some massive marshmallow and we toasted them for a while, then I suggested to Dad that he grill (rotisserie?) the tomatoes that were turning red in the greenhouse and he actually did! And they were so good! Definitely something to try again x3

Evening Out
On Thursday we ran around work to finish up as quickly as possible so my friend and I could go to Wetherspoons for curry night! Sorry for the food pic, but as you can see, it was awesome and we ate far too much. I really like hanging out and just chatting, it's not something I do very often so I really enjoyed this impromptu late night meal x3
And that was my week really, there wasn't much more to it than work, yawn! Did you have a busy week?



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :3
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments:

  1. The brazier looks like so much fun! I might have to give fire grilled tomatoes a go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soooooo good, make sure you make a note of it for when you're over next at least!

      Delete